In an increasingly global and dynamic environment, companies more than ever need to enhance their by:
- Improving their performance
- Boosting their quality
- Developing their market shares
- Controlling their image.
To back their strategic plans, our clients are making their Information System (IS) one of the key drivers of transformation, using four main levers:
- IT governance and management
- IS transformation and steering
- IS alignment and architecture
- Digitisation and new uses.
Our approach is to look at IS governance by first analysing the business challenges. Three key factors further contribute to the success of the transformation projects we support:
- Our expertise in core businesses and IS to achieve value creation in a fast and efficient manner
- Involving and convincing stakeholders (core business and IS) right from the preliminary stages of a project to boost the commitment needed for project success
- Setting targets and determining the paths to reach them, ensuring that relevant choices are made.
Strategic thinking on IS upgrades must be accompanied by operational insight into how to optimise IT efficiency.
We also help you make the best use of digital technologies, in particular mobile technologies, to innovate and create new services and business models for an extended, network-based enterprise.